Terms & Prices
This offer is valid until the 21th of June
All sessions need to be booked and the payment transferred
to Sunshine yoga's bank account before you arrive.
If this is not possible, pay cash at the studio.
See here for info on how to book.
All payments please into:
bank account NL93 INGB 0002 1388 45 • Sunshine yoga • Den Haag
Reserving and cancelling lessons
- If you want to take part in a lesson then it needs to be booked through the mindbody online booking system.
- A place in the lesson cannot be guaranteed if it is not booked.
- Booking a lesson means you are aware of and agree with the cancellation policy.
- Yoga and yoga XL lessons can be booked up to 10 minutes beforehand. They can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 hours before the class starts.
- Courses and enrollments all have their own individual cancellation and booking times which will be sent to you when you book.
- If cancelled too late, the lesson, course or enrollment will be charged in full to the account of the client.
- Unlimited members will be charged a no-show fee of €7.50 if the lesson is not cancelled on time or at all.
- A no-show in a booked free class will be charged €10.00.
Terms and conditions
- Once a lesson or series of lessons has been purchased and activated, money will not be refunded or expiry date extended.
- Money will not be refunded for any lessons not used within the specified time.
- Sunshine yoga is open 47 weeks a year.
- Please check scheduled holidays on the timetable before you purchase a series of lessons. Expiry dates will not be extended when the studio is closed.
- Jacqui Howles withholds the right to substitute or cancel her lessons when deemed necessary.
- Bringing you own yoga mat is allowed and even recommended. There are however mats available at the studio. Mat rent costs €1,- which you can put in the pot on reception.
- Consult a doctor for advice, if you are unsure whether you can start a yoga class because of injury or illness.
- Be aware of your limitations and let the teacher know if you have misgivings about any part of the class.
- Sunshine yoga is not accountable for any loss or damage of property on the premises. Please leave your valuables at home.
Info for getting started HERE