Welcome to Sunshine yoga
If you would like to come and try a lesson,
please send me a mail to book your first time.
Guidelines and requests for Sunshine yogi’s
- A yoga lesson is a great opportunity to be nice to yourself. Try to consider your boundaries, anatomy and injuries whilst doing yoga and let the teacher know about any injuries you may have.
- Don’t come to class with a full stomach, otherwise most of your energy will have to be used for digesting food.
- Drink enough water before and after your lesson.
- Please be on time. The door will open 20 minutes before the start of class and will close 5 minutes before it begins.
- Please help keep the prop room neat and tidy by keeping cushions with cushions and blankets on top of each other.
- Complimentary tea and fruit is available before or after class. Please take your cup to the kitchen afterwards.
At Sunshine yoga we open and close the lesson with a short chant. Usually one or two of the following:
- Aum – honouring and celebrating our connection to life.
- Namaste – I recognise your divinity and honour your light.
- Om shanti – peace to all.
- Lokah samastah sukino bhavantu – may all beings be happy and free.
You are NOT obliged to join in, feel free to listen quietly (yet you might surprise yourself and enjoy it if you do.)
If you decide to continue at our studio then you can find all the information you will need for purchasing a course / card on this website
You can also follow Sunshine yoga on Facebook.
Go there and ‘like’ our page!
Hope to see you in the studio soon,